| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Managua in December is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in December is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of fluid is transfered across on average 2 days.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:26 long with an average length of 11:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Managua December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Managua, Nicaragua
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Managua:
- Catacamas, Honduras - 307 kms (190.8 miles) N
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 101.1 kms (62.9 miles) NE
- Juigalpa, Nicaragua - 105.3 kms (65.5 miles) E
- Bluffields, Nicaragua - 279.7 kms (173.8 miles) E
- Masatepe, Nicaragua - 34.4 kms (21.4 miles) SE
- Nandaime, Nicaragua - 54.8 kms (34.1 miles) SE
- Altagracia, Nicaragua - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) SE
- Rivas, Nicaragua - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) SSE
- Juan Santamaria, Costa Rica - 337.6 kms (209.8 miles) SE
- Puntarenas, Costa Rica - 294.3 kms (182.9 miles) SE
- San Jose, Costa Rica - 349.2 kms (217 miles) SE